Terms and Conditions for Sobe Viral LLC doing business as The Done-For-You Agency Program (Referred to in further texts as the Service Provider) And customers (Referred to as “Client” in further text)
- Services Provided.
With entry into the Service Provider’s ‘Done-For-You agency program’ at the ‘Elite Level’ ‘Starter Level”, or “Coached Level”, some or all of the following services will be provided, dependent on which level of the program the client purchases.
Services that are offered in the Done-For-You Agency Program are:
- All Levels: Access to the Done-For-You Agency online portal containing all of the training videos, funnels, and downloadable documents.
- All Levels: Email support to assist Client with any questions/issues.
- All Levels: Access to 3 pre-built agency lead generating funnels on Clickfunnels
- Coached and Elite Levels Only: Access to our pre-vetted contractors list.
- Coached and Elite Levels Only: 12-weeks access to the private mastermind Facebook group of Done-For-You agency members.
- Coached and Elite Levels Only: 12 weekly group sales coaching calls in the private mastermind Facebook group for Done-For-You agency members
- Elite Level Only: 12 1-on-1 account update and general program support coaching calls.
- Elite Level Only: Introduction to a skilled digital marketing contractor, or a contracting team.
- Elite Level Only: 1 custom-built agency lead generation funnel.
- Elite Level Only: An introduction to 1 commission-based sales closer once the Client’s funnel produces qualified booked sales calls at a rate of 2 booked calls per day.
Work will commence after receipt by Service Provider of the agreed upon payment.
- For all package levels – Client understands that the information given by Service Provider is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply (or not apply) ideas given, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
- For all package levels – As with any business agreement, there are risks involved. Lead generation is not fool-proof and more leads will not help if the business fundamentals are essentially flawed. Sales and revenue for the Client’s business are not guaranteed and individual results will always vary and depends entirely on the Client‘s capacity, work ethic, business skills, level of motivation, the state of the economy, normal and unforeseen risks of doing business, and various other factors.
- For the Elite-level package only – This Service Provider will introduce the Client to one sales closer to take the Client’s sales calls once the Client’s funnel is producing 2 booked sales calls per day. If the Client wants to hire another closer to expand the Client’s sales team, or hours available, or replace the closer provided by this program, they will do so directly with our sales recruitment partner at their current recruitment rate, which is separate from this agreement. Rates may vary depending on market demand and are determined by the Service Provider’s recruitment partner, not the Service Provider.
- For all package levels – Some Client’s results can arrive substantially sooner than others. The Client understands that it takes drive, perseverance, patience and a reasonable amount of resources to attain desired results. The Client agrees that Sobe Viral LLC or any of its employees or contractors are not liable to the Client in any way for the Client’s results in using the products and services provided by the Service Provider.
3. Client Responsibility.
Client will put forth reasonable effort to achieve the action items they set for themselves with Service Provider.
4. Terms of Sale.
For all package levels – Client and Service Provider are in agreement that circumstances or conditions sometimes arise that warrant or necessitate termination of the Client-Service Provider working relationship. In view of this possibility, both Client and Service Provider agree that should the relationship terminate, it will be done so in an amicable fashion, maintaining an attitude of cooperation and professional demeanor, with respect for the reputation and dignity of the other party. If notice of termination is given by either Client or Service Provider, no new work shall be initiated.
5. Billing Error’s
For all package levels – In the event of a billing error on the part of the Service Provider, steps will be taken immediately to correct the action and bill the Client in accordance with the signed “Service Agreement”. Contact Sobe Viral LLC if there has been a billing error.
6. Disputes Resolution
For all package levels – If The Client has any concerns or disputes about the Service, The Client agrees to first try to resolve the dispute by contacting The Service Provider.
7. Refund Policy
All sales are final and there are no refunds, exchanges or returns.
8. Release of Liability.
For all package levels – Sobe Viral LLC does not offer medical, legal or other professional advice. All information is intended for educational purposes only. In consideration of my participation in the program, I, my heirs, legatees, assigns, agents, officers, directors, shareholders and co-workers hereby release Sobe Viral, heirs, assigns, agents, officers, directors, and shareholders, assistant instructors, experts, and teachers, from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action arising from my participation in this agreement.
9. Breach of Contract and Chargebacks
For all package levels – If any chargeback is filed on any amount of money paid by the Client to the Service Provider, the Client will immediately be in breach of these Terms and Conditions and will be held liable for damages to Sobe Viral LLC equal to the full amount charged back plus any merchant processor fee’s assessed.
10. Legal Venue.
For all package levels – Any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions will be litigated or arbitrated in Broward County, FL, USA. These Terms and Conditions and the “Service Agreement for the Done-For-You Agency Program” signed by the Client shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, USA.
For all package levels – The Client will, at their own expense, defend, indemnify, and hold Sobe Viral LLC, its agents, contractors, and employees harmless from any and all claims, actions, liabilities, injuries, damages, losses, grants, costs, and expenses, including attorney fees, arising out of or in connection with any use of the Program(s) of this Agreement.
12. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://sobeviral.com/contact-us/
- By phone number: +1 954-416-3761
- Customer service availability: 9am-5pm EST Monday-Friday